BIRF Research Work
BIRF Research Work includes a variety of subjects in English and Urdu languages. There is a huge list of books and booklets that we are planning to publish by the end of 2012. Some of our research papers are already available in print. One of such research papers is based on a multi-angular study of the Scripture of Islam, Quran, and this research paper has won extensive appreciation from various literary spheres and schools of thought. Another qualitative book published under our banner in Urdu language, written by BIRF General Secretary, is "Ka'naat Qiyaamat Ki Dehleez Par" and it is this book that has, in fact, earned us a great deal of fame across the nation. BIRF has also published a philosophical book in a new form of verse, poetry-cum-prose, in June, 2010. Lateef Sabaat, a renowned mathematics teacher of Mandi Bahauddin, is the author of this book, which bears the title of "Saahil-e-Samandar, Ik Paagal". Moreover, a research paper against the mischievous claims and activities of Ahmadiyyah Cult (Qadiyyanism) was also published in the form of a small booklet in 2008. It was written and printed in both Urdu and English languages simultaneously for the convenience of the readers.
Our future books, whose manuscripts are almost complete and await printing, include the titles listed below:
All English treatises have emerged from the pen of Syed Muhammad Waqas, Director General (BIRF).
1. A Critical Look into the Life of Muhammad (P.B.U.H.)
2. Islam and Christianity: A Comparative Study in Doctrines
3. A Glance at the Life of Jesus Christ
4. Let Bible Speak
5. Bilcans Student Introduction to Grammar
6. The Grammar Valley
7. The Question of "One God"
8. History of Mankind in the Light of Archaeology and Religion
1. Qaadiyaniat: Maakhaz-o-Irtaqaa Ka Jaa'izah
2. Islami Fiqha Par Mujtahidana Nazar
3. Islami Nushaat Thaania: Kab aur Kaisay?
4. Hayaat-e-Muhammad Par Mustashraqeen Kay A'etrazaat Ka Jawab
5. Abu Bakr Siddique: Shakhsiyat aur Seerat Ka Tanqeedi Jaa'zah
BBC National Bestseller for 2010 (Urdu)
"21 December 2012: Ka'inaat Qiyaamat Ki Dehleez Par?"
Sahibzada Muhammad Abdur Rasheed
(General Secretary Bab-ul-Ilm Research Foundation)
Available on all major bookstores of Pakistan